Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

FREE Crest Sampler Kits!!

WOW! BzzAgent has just announced another free product testing campaign for Canadians!
Check your emails and see if you’ve been invited to test & review Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening plus Scope Toothpaste for FREE! I haven’t gotten an invite yet, but I’m still hoping I might.
A SaveaLoonian let me know, that you may be required to make a $1 donation in order to receive this pack. Since I haven’t received an invite, I cannot confirm this but felt it was important to pass the info along :)
Did you get an invite? Let us know on the SaveaLoonie Facebook Page! As always, be sure to check your Junk / Spam folders too! If you haven’t got it yet keep checking back as invites will continue to go out over the following days & hours.
Not a member of BzzAgent yet? CLICK HERE to learn more & sign up and you could be selected for future opportunities!



No comments:

Post a Comment